Interested in attending a workshop on alternatives to monogamy?
I’m co-hosting a two-day, in person workshop with Eileen Casella Rider on August 17-18, 2019 at the Whispering Pines Conference Center in West Greenwich, RI
Here are the handouts for my AASECT Talk: Closed Minds, Open Relationships Communication Failures with Poly Clients.
As part of my M.S.S.W, I had the opportunity to put together the Campus Sexual Assault and Gender Awareness Toolkit, a collection of resources for dealing with sexual and gender violence on college campuses. The full toolkit is available at the link.
I recently had the opportunity to present the talk “Treatment Beyond the Binary: How Structural Inequalities, Systematic Prejudice, and Arbitrary Categorizations Imperil Healthcare for Transgender Youth and Adults.” at the 7th Annual Health Disparities Conference, which took place on March 6, 2015. These are the links to guidelines and resources that I promised to provide to attendees.
For Transgender/GNC Care
- World Professional Association of Transgender Health (WPATH) Standards of Care
- UCSF – Primary Care Protocol for Transgender Patient Care
- Basic Rights Oregon – A Blueprint for Inclusive Heath Care for Transgender Workers
For Improving Medical Education
- AAMC – Guidelines to Improve Health Care for People Who Are LGBT, Gender Nonconforming, or Born with Differences of Sex Development
- AAFP – Recommended Curriculum Guidelines for Family Medicine Residents – Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Health
For Staff Training
For Developing Affirmative Policies
- Lambda Legal – Transgender Affirming Hospital Policies